Monday, February 9, 2015

Gogetsome.net(ggs) Id Sell

GGS CAPTCHA ID SELL


Just you Register And Start Earning Immediately.


You get from $0.41$ up to $2 per 1000 entries.


It's a simple type work , you can do at home.

It's now free server . If you can just buy id .

This server give daily payment .

( I am a re seller for this server)

If you want buy this server id contact me.

Id category :  Day or Night

ID Price: 

Day-24h = 10$

Gold Day Id= 30$

Silver day Id= 20$

Night 12h Id= 10$

Night Gold Id= 25$

Night Silver Id =15$


contact id: skype : typebd









9 comments:

  1. I want to buy gogetsome night ids tell me how to buy
    plz connet me in gmail


    aslamhossain73686@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Buy any captcha entry software with control panel

    http://getadminpanel.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. ggs day ids for sale interested candidate can
    contact 9949068373
    saikiran986716@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. plz connect with me soon in skype,
    aslamhossin73686
    i need some ids

    ReplyDelete
  5. I want a ggs night id tell me how to buy Please contact me in gmail
    masud.city.1210@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. i am selling my Gogetsome.net account.. Silver account.. i am from the Philippines.. GMT +8.. and i think this is a Day account for GMT -8.. email me at xadzshock@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i want ggs ids day time can u provide plz mail me through this mail ID : technologies.star1@gmail.com

      Delete