Sunday, April 19, 2015

Daily Payment Captcha Entry Work

Daily Payment In Captcha Work


Hi, Dear Member and Visitors. I have a Captcha entry Server. I need Huge worker for my site.

I give new offer for my site. If you want work with me , i can give daily payment for my work.

Which worker i do selected ?
1. Need good typist .
2. Type spreed minimum 40 to 50 wp in english.
3. A good internet connection.
4. Need 2 hour heard works .
5. Daily 7:30pm to 9:30pm online need
6. Need PM, WMZ have every user  account 


Thanks to all

contact id skype : typebd


2 comments:

  1. bro i need this typing job my typing speed 80 wpm my skype " umair.malik261 facebook ; www.facebook.com/umair.malik261

    ReplyDelete

  2. Dear Need Me GGS 24 day id,, please contact me at skype, my id hum.rahee Thanx

    ReplyDelete